Seola, so that WJSN wouldn't be harmed, it was too much pressure...It's my first solo artist in 8 years since my debut > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
W3.CSS
신규회원 방금 가입했어요~
이름 지역 아이디 가입일
고객센터 1811-6063
카카오톡 바로가기 네이버톡 바로가기
자유게시판

Seola, so that WJSN wouldn't be harmed, it was too much pressure...It'…

페이지 정보

작성자 tglmx 작성일24-01-23 16:31 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

(Reporter Lee Ye-jin of Spots News) WJSN Seol A feels pressured to debut as a solo artistexpressed affection for.Seol A's first performance at Ilji Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 17thThe single album "INSIDE OUT" showcase was held."Inside Out" is Seol A's ownIt is an album with a strong sense of emotion, and it contains a perspective on the emotions that Seol-A thinks.WJSNHe's the first solo artist in his team after 8 years since his debutSeola. Through "Inside Out", you'll be able to show various styles and concepts that you haven't shown beforeIt will show a different musical sensibility from WJSN's activities.WJSN membersHow did Seol A react as the first soloist. This time, Seol AI realized that I met the members well. They cheered me on a lot. My style and personalityI'll try my best not to feel too much pressure. Like a tsundere, it's good for your throatHe showed his affection for the members, saying he also gave them candy.I hope that WJSN members will be able toI thought I should do well. I was touched by your support," he said with a smile.\t\t\nSoloI had a lot of worries while preparing for the album. There's a house called WJSN, so if it's damagedDon't you think I can't? I need to show my skills so that all my friends can do soloIt's that, and he said he has grown by learning and experiencing the preparation process well.Seol A's title song, "Without"Through three tracks including "Without U", Seol A has no limitsIt is expected to show growth and establish itself as a solo artist. Meanwhile, Seol A's first singleThe album "INSIDE OUT" will be released on various music sites at 6 PM on the 23rdYou can appreciate it through it.Photo = Starship Entertainment
추천 0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.